Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What's my body type? The complete guide

What's my body type? The complete guide

Your body type influencing how you will react to the workouts and nutrition. In this guide, you will learn how to determine your body type in order to prepare yourself a suitable workout and nutrition plans!

סוגי הגוף

When I just started exercising, I've been shocked from the variety of the different workout plans, the supplements, nutrition plans and the information anywhere. Many of these plans were contradictory to each other, and I had no idea what to do.

As a result, I have been working out for six months without a really small result and no motivation to train.
When I was a beginner I thought that the more I train, the bigger I will be. I have been following a professional bodybuilder workout plan and the result was a small increase in my weight. 

After I was reading that my body type is Ectomorph, I learned about my metabolism and the difficult to incrase my weight. As long as I knew I am Ectomorph, I learned that I need to focus on my calorie intake, more rest, and not much aerobic exercises.

That's why it is important to learn your body type, to fit your workout and nutrition plans for your needs.
There are 3 differnet body types: Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and Endomorph.

I will describe each body type on my next article.

Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is important to learn more exercises, to stay fit. You must plan your workout and nutrition diet strategies to stay fit.



Group fitness classes

Post a Comment


 
How to workout | Workout exercises | Protein food | Healthy tips and fitness